ENGLISH STUDY

Is my blog

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Garath Pugh- London Fashion week



Gareth Pugh. May 2007


Born: August 21. 1981 Sunderland. England


Nationality: English


Education: City of Sunderland College, Central Saint Martins


Gareth Pugh, His solo premiere was in London's Fall 2006 fashion week. Afterwards he have continued his Spring 2007 and Autumn 2007 collections. Gareth's shows have drawn critical praise such as British Vogue called his Spring 2007 collection "an incredible, unmissable show". Many notable magazine editor as Anna Wintour are his supporter.

However, Pugh claimed in March 2007.that he had yet to sell a single dress as he is shifting more wearable cloths to his runaway shows.

Personally I love his design and colour constructions. It always gives me a fresh, dramatic feeling of life from his collections. But it seems to be changing because of commercial and critical purpose. Still, I am looking forward his next fashion show and I believe that he won't let me down.

1 comment:

Steve said...

What would you say is unique to his style of fashion-design?